Wilt u advies of telefonisch bestellen? Neem dan contact op met Spanjewijn 078 6105417, of 0610041516

Gresa Expressió 2010 75cl

 
2010
90
 
2010
92
2009
93

Wees de eerste om dit product te beoordelen

Gresa Expressió 2010 75cl

80% Carinena , 20% Syrah 

Gresa Expressió is een wijn uit Emporda

Gresa Expressió heeft 18 maanden gerijpt op Frans eiken.
Gresa Expressió is een evenwichige krachtige rode wijn. Rijp fruit, vanille, mineralen, balsamico, rijpe tannines en een aangename afdronk.
Uitstekendee combinatie met rood vlees, wild, boeuf bourguignon, paté, jamón en harde kazen.
Nu op dronk, maar kan zich tot 2021 nog verder ontwikkelen.
De optimale drinktemperatuur voor Gresa Expressió is 16°C.

The Wine Advocate:
"I tasted the red 2010 Gresa Expressió again, and I also tasted it next to the following vintage. Gresa is the local name of the soil of granite and sand where the vines for this red blend are planted. 2010 was an unusual vintage—they had snow and lots of wind, resulting in a long vegetative cycle and a slow ripening of the grapes. Garnacha and Cariñena make up 80% of the volume, and the remaining 20% is Syrah. It fermented with neutral yeasts in stainless steel vats and oak foudres and aged in French barriques for 18 months. It has the rustic Mediterranean character, somewhat earthy, with hints of tree bark, spices and herbs. The palate felt balanced, with dusty tannins and a dry finish. 

Because I usually taste their wines a lot earlier than they are released, I tasted a wide range and some back vintages from Vinyes d'Olivardots, one of my favorite producers in the Mediterranean appellation of Empordà. It's a family winery created in 2006 in the village of Capmany that works seven hectares of vineyards on granite and sandy soils at 90 meters altitude and others on slate at 200 meters altitude.."

Luis Gutierrez, April 2018

29,10

Gresa Expressió 2010 75cl

Inhoud in cl 75
Spanjewijn.nl 14.5
Druivensoort Carinena/Mazuelo, Syrah
Wijnstreek Emporda DO
Wijnhuis Vinyes d Olivardots
Wijnsoort Rood
€ 29,10 € 24,05 excl. btw

X

Voeg nog € 250,00 toe
voor gratis verzending!

naar boven Productinformatie

80% Carinena , 20% Syrah 

Gresa Expressió is een wijn uit Emporda

Gresa Expressió heeft 18 maanden gerijpt op Frans eiken.
Gresa Expressió is een evenwichige krachtige rode wijn. Rijp fruit, vanille, mineralen, balsamico, rijpe tannines en een aangename afdronk.
Uitstekendee combinatie met rood vlees, wild, boeuf bourguignon, paté, jamón en harde kazen.
Nu op dronk, maar kan zich tot 2021 nog verder ontwikkelen.
De optimale drinktemperatuur voor Gresa Expressió is 16°C.

The Wine Advocate:
"I tasted the red 2010 Gresa Expressió again, and I also tasted it next to the following vintage. Gresa is the local name of the soil of granite and sand where the vines for this red blend are planted. 2010 was an unusual vintage—they had snow and lots of wind, resulting in a long vegetative cycle and a slow ripening of the grapes. Garnacha and Cariñena make up 80% of the volume, and the remaining 20% is Syrah. It fermented with neutral yeasts in stainless steel vats and oak foudres and aged in French barriques for 18 months. It has the rustic Mediterranean character, somewhat earthy, with hints of tree bark, spices and herbs. The palate felt balanced, with dusty tannins and a dry finish. 

Because I usually taste their wines a lot earlier than they are released, I tasted a wide range and some back vintages from Vinyes d'Olivardots, one of my favorite producers in the Mediterranean appellation of Empordà. It's a family winery created in 2006 in the village of Capmany that works seven hectares of vineyards on granite and sandy soils at 90 meters altitude and others on slate at 200 meters altitude.."

Luis Gutierrez, April 2018

naar boven Andere producten van wijnhuis Vinyes d Olivardots